This past year was the first I made New Year resolutions (and then added a few!). I meant to check in on my progress toward those somewhat off-the-cuff goals all year. I never did. Last night, during a rare bout of insomnia I pulled my 2012 list up with metaphorical fingers barely splayed over my eyes.
But you know what? I pretty much rocked it!
- I said “No” more. We even missed some kiddie birthday parties. And it was okay.
- We got some paid help with the house and the yard. Money well spent.
- We joined a CSA and bought the majority of our meat/eggs directly from local farmers! Very happy about the steps made in that direction. And more to come.
- I probably bought too many clothes. Oops. But I shopped a lot of consignment.
- I think family time did take a higher priority. Especially once I finished school. Have you seen me blogging in the past six months? Um, no.
- I got a chin-up! And I’m on the tiniest band for pull-up, that adds helps with like five pounds.
- Podcast listening fail 🙁
- Mobility. Well, I did at-home exercises in the Spring. Then slacked off again, but started up last month when my SI joint began acting up. Some progress.
- Photo-a-day project? Owned! And so close to being done, thank you God. I think I missed 3-4 days out of the whole year.
- I did not get a single parking ticket this year!