If you recall from this post, we went to Ceramicafe for my surprise birthday party. The above mug is what Tony (and Ali) made for me. We didn’t get to pick up our stuff until Thanksgiving. Well, Alyssa picked it up for us, but it was at my parents’ and we hadn’t seen it. I made a frame but it’s nothing next to this beautiful mug that turned out so great. Here are my favorite thigns about it:
- It says "MOMMY."
- The handprint you can kind of see is Ali’s.
- Green is pretty much my favorite color and there are, not one, but three shades.
- It’s oversized! More coffee!!
- The inside is the EXACT color of my perfect cup of coffee. So I can use it as a guide for when to stop putting in the rather large amount of half and half that I enjoy.
- It was made, especially for me, with love from my two loves.