I have too much to do to be doing this but, this is what I’m doing. This morning Ali stuck her fingers in the electric heater. I don’t know if they got stuck or if it was shock but she didn’t pull them out. They got burned and she screamed and wouldn’t calm down. We called the nurse’s line nad were told to go to the ER. Luckily it was a quick and relatively painless trip. Scary and sad and emotional but…well, hopefully she has now learned the heates are both "aught" and "auch-y." Her words.
Hopefully she will be good about her "hook" since she needs to keep bandaged and covered for the next week. Has to go back to get it checked on Thursday (my bday coincidentally!). Now I really need to catch up on school b/c I have class tonight and we didn’t get back from Seattle until about midnight last night. So much to do.