This is part one of probably a thousand posts to follow.
- You come downstairs to sights like this…….and your exasperation is met with an offering along the lines of:
- Suddenly one toy is seemingly attached to your child.
- They only want to read one book. Over and over and over and over.
- And a meltdown ensues in things aren’t going their way (i.e. you cut it off at three consecutive book readings).
- If your baby is suddenly busting moves like this, I think you may have a toddler on your hands.
- If teething is still an issue and bedtime is more obvious than ever.
Unrelated to the previous topic, here are some other cute photos from last night: