A few things…
- Ali now has a sixth tooth! On the bottom to the left of her other two. That means four bottom teeth and her two top fangs. For now anyway.
- Thank you to Tony’s dad’s family for the package Ali got today. Such cute clothes and sunglasses we are hoping to get her to keep on! Also, for some reason she thinks the duck is very kissable and has been kissing it all day.
- I finally remembered to look at ponytail holders to find some that might work for Ali at the store today. As you can see, I found some to try. The real question is if they will stand the test of time. Her pony was already sagging and loose after just a few hours tonight.
- Another video! And the start of a new batch, per se. This one starring the Elmo doll Ali got on her first visit to a toy store last month. This is from….Saturday?
- The bed and naptime routine has been going amazingly well! Tonight she was asleep within, like, five minutes at 7:45. Which was 6:45 two days ago! Although last night she went down easy, then woke up about 11:45 and didn’t go back to sleep for probably an hour. And that was downstairs in bed with me. So I won’t be counting any chickens before they hatch. Still, it makes me think I could take up a hobby. Or, more realistically, some classes.